Corn Lights are also called Corncobs, LED Cobs, Downlight Cob or Corn Bulbs because they resemble an ear of corn. The corn bulb is comprised of individual LED lights which can vary in number depending upon size and style of bulb. What makes the corn bulb a popular choice for inside/outside commercial use is the construction of the bulb. The LED chips are built directly on the circuit board which means thermal conductivity goes directly to the chips which reduces heat production by 25%. Less heat means higher efficiency, longer lasting, and savings on energy. The construction of this bulb increases the light visibility range covering a wide surface (wide beam angle) with less glare.
Our 3600 lumens is equivalent to a 150 watt non-LED bulb . To do the math, you are getting about 48 lumens per watt! LED’s are measured in lumens not watts – lumens vary from bulb to bulb – make sure you are getting the best value for your money! Click here to find out more about LUMENS.
When used in fixtures with E39 sockets. 100-277V input voltage must be wired directly to the socket. Ballasts and capacitors must be bypassed or removed by a qualified electrician.
- The details:
- Less glare
- 360 degree lighting
- Eco Friendly
- Improved lighting efficiency and eliminates UV radiation
- 3 Year warranty 30,000 hours ** Click here to see warranty**
- Lower electric bill, lower maintenance, lower installation costs
- Covered protecting them from bugs, dust and humidity
- NO mercury or lead
- Fits into standard lighting receptacle
- Lamp requires no ballast
- Lights can now be used in homes, schools, offices, hotels, shopping centers and homes.
- E39 Mogul Base Corn 30 watt COOL WHITE replaces 150 watt bulb.
- E26 Base Corn 30 watt COOL WHITE replaces 150 watt bulb;
- Non Dimmable
- LED corn bulbs are excellent replacements for High-Intensity Discharge (HID) and Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) lights. Replacing the conventional CFL, HPS, HID, metal halide lamps and traditional lamps
- Modular designed power supply & light modules
- 360º illumination-if used in ENCLOSED fixtures, make sure there is room for air circulation
- Aluminum fin heat sink with active air exchange cooling system (faster heat dissipation)
- ETL Listed, ROHS; available 277V version as an option
- ROHS compliant
- SMD3528 Chips
- 30,000 hrs. lifespan is based on 10 hours per day usage-beyond 10 hours may shorten life of bulb
PN: CL30E39 (Large E39 Mogul Base)
PN: CL30E26 (Medium E26 Standard Base)