T8 LED Tube Light 4FT, Energy Saving 22W 30,000hrs Lifetime
Replace those fluorescent tubes that have half the lifespan of these tubes. These bright, energy-efficient tubes are bright and efficient for reception areas, lobbies, Commercial Lighting, Hotels, Offices, Retail, Schools, Warehouse/Factory, Restaurants, Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities, Residential: Basements, Laundry & Kitchen,
- UL Listed, LM79 & LM80, DLC Rebate Certified, FCC,
- End Bi-Pin (4 Foot) & Single Pin (8 Foot),
- Safety: Constant current, constant power
- Instant On, Even Light,
- No Buzzing, No Flickering,
- Efficient Energy Savings up to 60%,
- Lifespan:30,000 Hours,
- Technical Specification
T8 LED tubes produce the same amount of light while using less energy than their fluorescent counterparts. 4-foot LED tubes also last far longer, reducing relamping costs. For foodservice applications, look for LED tubes with a shatter-resistant coating that meets NSF requirements.
- Dimmable tubes can be used in areas where adjustable brightness is desired.
- 4-foot LED tubes that are DLC certified have been tested to meet strict efficiency standards and can provide additional energy savings.
- DLC-certified tubes may also qualify for state or local rebates.
- 4-foot LED tubes are available in three types: plug-and-play, ballast bypass, and hybrid.
- Plug-and-play tubes are the easiest to install,
- Simply plugging into the fixture as long as the ballast is compatible
- Ballast bypass, or direct wire lamps, requires that the ballast be removed (or bypassed)
- This eliminates a potential failure point and ballast maintenance
- The fixture must also be rewired depending on the lamp’s single-ended or double-ended operation.
- Single-ended tubes require power only on one end,
- Double-ended tubes require power at both ends.
Hybrid tubes are a combination of both plug-and-play and ballast bypass tubes. These 4-foot LED tubes start out as plug-and-play lamps. Once the ballast reaches the end of its life, the lamp can then be used as a ballast bypass lamp by removing the ballast and rewiring the fixture.
We provide a 5 years limited product warranty and obviously a great after-sales service.
|Color temperature (C.C.T/K)||6000K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||>83Ra|
|Working temperature||-40°C ~ 55°C|
|Material||The aluminum alloy heat sink|
|Diffused PC material||Recyclable materials|
|Warranty time||5 years|
|Mounting||End Bi-Pin (4 Foot)|
Specification and User Manual
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/304w2.pdf" window="new" is_download="true" linktitle="Click here to download the file" ]