T8 Type A+B LED Tube 4FT, Dual function, 18W Plug and Play, 50000hrs Lifetime
Replace those fluorescent tubes that have half the lifespan of these tubes. These bright, energy-efficient tubes are bright and efficient for reception areas, lobbies, and more.
- 3 in 1: Ballast compatible,single-ended ballast bypass,
- Double-ended ballast bypass,
- Current leakage protection: passed UL 1993 new standard,
- Safety: Constant current, constant power
- Work with HO ballast without any Arc Discharge,
- Easy for stocking can save 66.66% stock space,
- Reduces energy consumption up to 60%,
- Shatterproof design: meets NSF requirements Automatic production, high product consistency
- Lifespan: 50,000hrs
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Technical Specification
T8 LED tubes produce the same amount of light while using less energy than their fluorescent counterparts. 4-foot LED tubes also last far longer, reducing relamping costs. For foodservice applications, look for LED tubes with a shatter-resistant coating that meets NSF requirements.
- Dimmable tubes can be used in areas where adjustable brightness is desired.
- 4-foot LED tubes that are DLC certified have been tested to meet strict efficiency standards and can provide additional energy savings.
- DLC-certified tubes may also qualify for state or local rebates.
- 4-foot LED tubes are available in three types: plug-and-play, ballast bypass, and hybrid.
- Plug-and-play tubes are the easiest to install,
- Simply plugging into the fixture as long as the ballast is compatible
- Ballast bypass, or direct wire lamps, requires that the ballast be removed (or bypassed)
- This eliminates a potential failure point and ballast maintenance
- The fixture must also be rewired depending on the lamp’s single-ended or double-ended operation.
- Single-ended tubes require power only on one end,
- Double-ended tubes require power at both ends.
Hybrid tubes are a combination of both plug-and-play and ballast bypass tubes. These 4-foot LED tubes start out as plug-and-play lamps. Once the ballast reaches the end of its life, the lamp can then be used as a ballast bypass lamp by removing the ballast and rewiring the fixture.
We provide a 5 years limited product warranty and obviously a great after-sales service.
|ItemCode||334D2-18W T8 4FT Type (A+B)|
|LED Chip brand||2835SMD|
|Power factor (P.F.)||> 90%|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||>83Ra|
|Working temperature||-40°C ~ +55°C|
|LED driver||LED driver Isolated driver or non-isolated driver for option|
Specification and User Manual
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/334D2-18W.pdf" window="new" is_download="true" linktitle="Click here to download the file" ]