LED UFO Highbay Light 100W /150W /200W /250W Emergency backup
$900.00 – $905.00
Suitable for application in Warehouses, Stadiums, Factories, Supermarket, Logistics Center, Exhibition Hall
- 2019 Private mold unique design,
- AC120-277V/AC120-347V/AC277-480V option,
- 2835 SMD LED,
- High efficiency, 150lm/w or 170lm/w,
- High power factor, low THD driver with 4kV surge protection,
- Microwave sensor,
- Emergency backup option,
- IP66 waterproof, dust, corrosion, and pressure-proof,
- Operating temperature: -40℃~45℃,
- 5 years warranty
- Technical Specification
Totallights UFO Style LED high bay lights to provide better lighting, reducing eye-fatigue, improve working conditions, and transforming the appeal of a space such as retail shops, warehouses, parking garages. At the same time, LED high bay lighting is an energy-efficient solution to unique high-bay environments which include warehouses, factories, gymnasiums, workshops, plants, supermarkets, distribution centers, sports fields, squares, public areas, airport halls, and construction fields.
- High bay LED lighting fixtures to bring increased energy efficiency to the workspace, increasing the return on your lighting investment.
- The SMD or COB LED light source from top brands offers low light decay,
- High lighting efficiency,
- High color rendering index (CRI),
- Stable light color, no glare, and more favorable visual health.
- With COB (Chip on Board) technology, an array of LED devices are mounted directly onto the substrate.
- Chip-on-Board technology makes it possible for a considerably higher packing density than surface mount technology.
- This contributes to higher intensity and greater uniformity for the user.
- As light is accordingly emitted from a single uniform surface,
- A natural lighting environment of even brightness in close proximity to that created by surface emission can be accomplished.
- Advanced light dispersion and heat sinking technology create optimal beam angles, lower glare, and high target efficiency.
- Multiple beam angle options (60°/120°) are available
To meet various applications based on lux requirements on the floor. For example, the 120° high bay lights produce a wide light distribution to cover large areas of factory or warehouse floors, which cuts down the number of luminaires needed across the application.
|Size||11.62’’*5.4’’ / 12.95’’*6.7’’|
|Power||100W / 150W / 200W / 250W|
|Lumen||15000LM - 37500LM|
|Input voltage||AC120-277V, AC120-347V, AC277-480V|
|Beam angle||60° / 120°|
|Operating temperature||-40degree ~ 45degree|
|Material||Made out of die-cast material|
|Luminous Efficiency||High efficacy, 150lm/w or 170lm/w|
|Waterproof||IP66 waterproof, dust, corrosion and pressure-proof|
|Driver||Low THD driver with 4kV surge protection|
|Backup||Emergency backup optional|
|Warranty||5 years warranty|
Specification And User Manual
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/109C2.pdf" window="new" linktitle="Click here to Download the file" ]
Illuminating Engineering Society Test report (IES File)
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/STAR4-150W.pdf" text="Download IES File" window="new" linktitle="Click here to download the file" ]