LED UFO Highbay Light 150W / 250W, Motion Sensor, Emergency backup
$899.00 – $900.00
Suitable for use in places require high bay lighting factories, workshops, warehouses, logistics, centers, exhibition halls, stadiums, shipyards, mines, supermarkets, farmers’ markets, and the like.
- 2019 Private mold, unique design,
- AC120-277V/AC120-347V/AC277-480V optional,
- 2835 SMD LED,
- High efficiency 150lm/w or 170lm/w,
- High power factor low,
- THD driver with 4kV surge protection,
- Microwave sensor and Emergency backup option,
- IP66 waterproof, dust, corrosion, and pressure-proof,
- Operating temperature: -40℃~45℃,
- 5 years warranty
- Technical Specification
Totallights UFO Style LED high bay lights to provide better lighting, reducing eye-fatigue, improve working conditions, and transforming the appeal of a space such as retail shops, warehouses, parking garages. At the same time, LED high bay lighting is an energy-efficient solution to unique high-bay environments which include warehouses, factories, gymnasiums, workshops, plants, supermarkets, distribution centers, sports fields, squares, public areas, airport halls, and construction fields.
- High bay LED lighting fixtures to bring increased energy efficiency to the workspace, increasing the return on your lighting investment.
- The SMD or COB LED light source from top brands offers low light decay,
- High lighting efficiency,
- High color rendering index (CRI),
- Stable light color, no glare, and more favorable visual health.
- With COB (Chip on Board) technology, an array of LED devices are mounted directly onto the substrate.
- Chip-on-Board technology makes it possible for a considerably higher packing density than surface mount technology.
- This contributes to higher intensity and greater uniformity for the user.
- As light is accordingly emitted from a single uniform surface,
- A natural lighting environment of even brightness in close proximity to that created by surface emission can be accomplished.
- Advanced light dispersion and heat sinking technology create optimal beam angles, lower glare, and high target efficiency.
- Multiple beam angle options (60°/120°) are available
To meet various applications based on lux requirements on the floor. For example, the 120° high bay lights produce a wide light distribution to cover large areas of factory or warehouse floors, which cuts down the number of luminaries needed across the application.
|ItemCode||108C2-150W, 108C2-250W, 108C7-150W, 108C7-250W|
|Heat Radiator||Die-casting aluminum|
|Operation Temp.||-40°C to 45°C|
|Input Voltage||C2=AC100-277 OR C7 = AC277-480V|
|Beam Angle||45°, 90°, 120°|
|CRI||80 / 70|
|IP Grade||IP65 Water and Dustproof|
|Intelligence Sensor||Occupancy motion sensor|
|Driver||Lifud driver with auxiliary wire|
|Sensor support||DC sensor unit / RF/ IR node / Bluetooth device/ Zigbee device and etc|
Specification and User Manual
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/108c2c7.pdf" window="new" linktitle="Click here to Download the file" ]
Illuminating Engineering Society Test report (IES File)
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/108C2150.pdf" text="Download IES File" window="new" linktitle="Click here to Download the file" ]