LED SUNRISE UFO Highbay Light 100W / 150W, White, Emergency backup
$1,000.00 – $1,001.00
Specially designed for food processing & production. High performance & high-quality lighting equipment.
- NSF Certificate,
- IP65 & IP69K Rated,
- 100-277V , 277-480V for options,
- No glass, no exposed screws, no toxic chemicals for food safety,
- Smooth design, easy to clean,
- Motion sensor, 1-10V Dimming available, S
- Stainless steel mounting hook and IP65 & IP69K make it suitable for harsh conditions
- Technical Specification
Designed to withstand rigorous cleaning protocols, no bacteria or other contaminants from compromising the area’s environment for food processing facilities. This Sun-style LED light is an energy-efficient alternative to your lighting need. Now time to take the unique high-bay environments which include warehouses, factories, gymnasiums, workshops, plants, supermarkets, distribution centers, sports fields, squares, public areas, airport halls, and construction fields. UFO Style LED high bay lights to provide better lighting, reducing eye-fatigue, improve working conditions, and transforming the appeal of a space such as retail shops, warehouses, parking garages.
- High lighting efficiency,
- High color rendering index (CRI),
- High bay LED lighting fixtures to bring increased energy efficiency to the workspace,
- The SMD or COB LED light source from top brands offers low light decay,
- Stable light color, no glare, and more favorable visual health.
- With COB (Chip on Board) technology, an array of LED devices are mounted directly onto the substrate.
- Chip-on-Board technology,
- This contributes to higher intensity and greater uniformity for the user,
- As light is accordingly emitted from a single uniform surface,
- A natural lighting environment of even brightness in close proximity to that created by surface emission can be accomplished.
- Advanced light dispersion and heat sinking technology create optimal beam angles, lower glare, and high target efficiency.
- Multiple beam angle options (60°/120°) are available
To meet various applications based on lux requirements on the floor. For example, the 120° high bay lights produce a wide light distribution to cover large areas of factory or warehouse floors, which cuts down the number of luminaries needed across the application.
We provide a 5 years limited product warranty and obviously a great after-sales service.
|Luminous Flux||12,000-13,000 lumens / 19,200-20,800 lumens|
|Heat Radiator||Aluminum alloy|
|Operation Temp.||-30°C to 45°C|
|CRI||>70 / 80|
|IP Grade||IP65 Water and dustproof design & IP69K|
|Life Span||>60,000hrs (Ta=25℃@L70)|
Specification and User Manual
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/910C-Sunrise-4-NSF-LED-HIGH-BAY-SPEC-1.pdf" window="new" linktitle="Click here to download the file" ]