Superior Slim LED Linear High Bay Light 190W, 4 FT, Emergency backup
Suitable for commercial, retail, and institutional applications including gymnasiums, factories, and warehouses.
- Voltage is 120-277V & 347V/480V,
- Lumen output from 8800-43800lm
- Efficiency up to 144lm/W,
- Multiple optics Prismatic Diffuser, Medium lens and Aisle lens available,
- PIR Sensor optional and supports Emergency Battery,
- Standard 0-10V dimming Chain or pendant mounting available
- The projected life span of 50,000 hrs,
- UL/cUL damp location and DLC qualified.
2 in stock
- Technical Specification
The green world has needed less carbon emission in the environment. The more power produced the more carbon also produced. So using LED is the solution to that issue, A LED can reduce 80% energy usages from the conventional HID, T8, and T5 fluorescent. LED Linear High Bay fixtures are the solution to the problem, It has DLC Listed and ideal for a one-to-one replacement for conventional HID, T8, and T5 fluorescent in locations with scalability for high ceiling applications 2FT to 4FT ceiling such as warehouse, factory, Convention Centre, Retail, Showroom & Storage Lighting, etc.
- Benefits include high efficiency, long life, excellent color rendering
- Instant-on, and improved uniformity for warehouses, assembly, gymnasiums, and dock areas.
- Suitable for damp location
- Good thermal management
- Superior Photometric Performance
- The high bay fixture offers 50,000 hours of life
- Substantially reduces maintenance costs
- Available with high lumen outputs 43,800 LUMENS / 61,000LUMENS
- The reliable driver offers a longer lifetime of up to 50,000 hours.
- Excellent light distribution and Lumen output.
- Easy to install.
We provide a 5 years limited product warranty and obviously a great after-sales service.
|Fixture||Linear high bay|
|Wattage||190W, 24,700 LUMENS|
|Voltage||120-277V & 347V/480V|
|Lumen||8800lm - 43800lm|
|Lens||Multiple optics Prismatic Diffuser, Medium lens and Aisle lens available|
|Dimming||Standard 0-10V dimming|
|Mounting||Chain or pendant mounting available|
|Life span||50,000 hrs|
|Operating temperature||-40℃ to 55℃(-40℉ to 131℉)|
|Emergency Battery wattage||16W|
|Emergency Backup Time||90min|
|Certification||UL/cUL damp location and DLC qualified|
Specification And User Manual
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/796C2-.pdf" text="Download " window="new" is_download="true" linktitle="Download Now" ]