T8 LED Tube Light 8FT, Energy Saving 45W 30,000hrs Lifetime
Used in offices, canopies, parking lots, as high or low bay lights for manufacturing, warehousing, and supermarket or hangar lights
- T8 Tube, Single Pin Base/ 45 Watt LED equal to 96 Watt Fluorescent,
- Instant start, no buzzing or flicker,
- The aluminum alloy heat sink,
- Diffused PC material-Recyclable materials (plastic and aluminum)
- Color temperature ranges: X=W,D,C (W=3000K, D=4000K, C=5000K),
- UL Listed, DLC Certified, LM79, LM80
- Available dimmable version,
- Technical Specification
T8 LED tubes produce the same amount of light while using less energy than their fluorescent counterparts. 4-foot LED tubes also last far longer, reducing revamping costs. For food service applications, look for LED tubes with a shatter-resistant coating that meets NSF requirements.
- Dimmable tubes can be used in areas where adjustable brightness is desired.
- 4-foot LED tubes that are DLC certified have been tested to meet strict efficiency standards and can provide additional energy savings.
- DLC-certified tubes may also qualify for state or local rebates.
- 4-foot LED tubes are available in three types: plug-and-play, ballast bypass, and hybrid.
- Plug-and-play tubes are the easiest to install,
- Simply plugging into the fixture as long as the ballast is compatible
- Ballast bypass, or direct wire lamps, requires that the ballast be removed (or bypassed)
- This eliminates a potential failure point and ballast maintenance
- The fixture must also be rewired depending on the lamp’s single-ended or double-ended operation.
- Single-ended tubes require power only on one end,
- Double-ended tubes require power at both ends.
Hybrid tubes are a combination of both plug-and-play and ballast bypass tubes. These 4-foot LED tubes start out as plug-and-play lamps. Once the ballast reaches the end of its life, the lamp can then be used as a ballast bypass lamp by removing the ballast and rewiring the fixture.
We provide a 5 years limited product warranty and obviously a great after-sales service.
|LED chip brand||SMD3528 LumenMax Chip with 280 chips (18W) & 336 chips (22W)|
|Power factor (P.F.)||0.92|
|Lamp Luminous Flux||4,500Lm|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||≥75 Ra|
|Input Voltages||AC 100-277V|
|Working temperature||-20ºC to +50ºC|
|LED driver||Isolated driver or non-isolated driver for option|
|Material||Diffused PC material-Recyclable materials (plastic and aluminum)|
|Warranty time||3 years|
Specification and User Manual
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/308C2-45W.pdf" window="new" is_download="true" linktitle="Click here to download the file" ]