LED SUNRISE UFO Highbay Light 100W / 120W / 150W / 200W / 240W, Emergency backup
$996.00 – $999.00
Perfect choice for the lighting necessity of factories, workshops, warehouses, logistics, centers, exhibition halls, stadiums, shipyards, mines, supermarkets, farmers’ markets, and the like.
- High performance of Nichia SMD,
- Mean Well driver
- High luminous flux up to 130Lm/W
- Robust design with a patented new generation of superconducting cooling technology,
- Compact design and lightweight
- easy installation and no maintenance required,
- IP65 Waterproof
- 1-10V dimmable optional
- 5-year warranty
- Technical Specification
LED high bay lighting is an energy-efficient solution to unique high-bay environments which include warehouses, factories, gymnasiums, workshops, plants, supermarkets, distribution centers, sports fields, squares, public areas, airport halls, and construction fields. UFO Style LED Round high bay lights to provide better lighting, reducing eye-fatigue, improve working conditions, and transforming the appeal of a space such as retail shops, warehouses, parking garages.
- High lighting efficiency,
- High color rendering index (CRI),
- High bay LED lighting fixtures to bring increased energy efficiency to the workspace, increasing the return on your lighting investment.
- The SMD or COB LED light source from top brands offers low light decay,
- Stable light color, no glare, and more favorable visual health.
- With COB (Chip on Board) technology, an array of LED devices are mounted directly onto the substrate.
- Chip-on-Board technology makes it possible for a considerably higher packing density than surface mount technology.
- This contributes to higher intensity and greater uniformity for the user.
- As light is accordingly emitted from a single uniform surface,
- A natural lighting environment of even brightness in close proximity to that created by surface emission can be accomplished.
- Advanced light dispersion and heat sinking technology create optimal beam angles, lower glare, and high target efficiency.
- Multiple beam angle options (60°/120°) are available
To meet various applications based on lux requirements on the floor. For example, the 120° high bay lights produce a wide light distribution to cover large areas of factory or warehouse floors, which cuts down the number of luminaires needed across the application.
We provide a 5 years limited product warranty and obviously a great after-sales service.
|ItemCode||103C2-100W, 103C2-150W, 103C2-200W, 103C2-240W|
|Heat Radiator||Fin aluminum|
|Operation Temp.||-30°C to 50°C|
|Dimming||0-10v dimming, perfect for heat dissipation|
|Life Span||>60000 hours – L70 @25°C|
|LED brand||Nichia SMD LED|
|Waterproof||IP65 Water and dustproof design|
|Average Beam Angle||113.6°|
Specification and User Manual
[maxbutton id="2" url="https://dvdlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/103c2.pdf" window="new" linktitle="Click here to Download the File" ]